Women Rising Private Coaching
12 weeks to being recognized as a leader in your organization
You’re on the verge of moving into a leadership position and you want to command respect and authority.
I work with smart, professional women like you.
The only problem is you're getting in your own head worrying about whether people think you’re good enough to move into a leadership position. You’re spending so much time trying to meet other people’s expectations that you’re not focused on developing the actual leadership skills that will advance your career.
Women Rising Private Coaching will guide you to build influence skills so that you’ll inspire your colleagues, get tapped for special projects & promotions, and feel confident as you move into a leadership position.
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
- You're ready to move into a leadership role - but you're also worried you’ll be seen as not good enough to do the job you want to move into.
- You’re worried about going from peer to team leader because you fear you won't be liked when you're telling others what to do and correcting them.
- You’re frustrated by the chicken-and-egg problem of how you’re supposed to be able to work on your leadership skills when you’re not a manager.
- You’re worried about advancing your career because it means you have to deal more with a demanding, unrelenting and even critical department leaders.
- You've been tapped for a promotion and you're worried you don’t have the right leadership skills to be ready when you become a manager.
- You’re frustrated because you KNOW you can do a better job than a lot of the managers around you who don’t seem to have any self-doubt (or any self-awareness for that matter).
And between you and me...
- You REALLY want to get a higher salary... It's time to pay off your student loans faster, have more financial flexibility, and give yourself and your family more options.
You want to advance your career but you Just. Can’t. Stop. Thinking. about what everyone ELSE thinks about you.
>> You're constantly wondering if you’re making a good impression, always second guessing what you’ve said or done. <<
You want to feel CONFIDENT in your skills.
You KNOW you can move into a leadership role.
You’re READY to advance your career.
I totally get it, because I’ve been there too. I would monitor how people reacted to me, wondering if they were secretly judging me. I knew that my resume looked amazing and somehow I was still afraid people were rolling their eyes behind my back.
I know that it feels like developing leadership skills takes a thousand hours of preparing for “difficult conversations” and spending every waking minute reading leadership self-help books…
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Here’s what your career is about to look like:
- Your colleagues will be asking YOU to apply for a promotion because you’ll be able to establish your authority without compromising warmth. Everyone will want to work for you.
- You’ll stop worrying so much about what other people think, because you’ll be focused on building your OWN leadership skills.
- You’ll move up in the workplace without being seen as "too aggressive", “too emotional”, “too quiet”, “too intense” or "too" anything else because you'll know how to remain easygoing, approachable, open, (even fun!) as you move into a leadership position. You'll keep your humanity as you advance professionally.
- You’ll take away the pressure of second guessing yourself, because you’ll KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have what it takes to be effective in the next level.
- You’ll have managers lining up to sponsor you for promotions and special projects, because you’ll be seen as a natural leader.
- You'll get a promotion with higher salary and new responsibilities, so you can break the glass ceiling to move up to the next level.
I now feel like I can give strong first impressions without having to sacrifice my values
I came to coaching because I felt like I wasn't giving strong first impressions as a leader, due to a combination of warmth, friendliness, my petite size, and my gender. I was worried that I might discover that there is not much I can do to address my concern. After working with Liz, I now have a tangible but manageable task ("homework") to work on that will help me prepare for future first encounters and for developing a more accurate, fair, and truthful view of myself in the workplace. What I really appreciated about Liz was feeling like I was being truly heard and understood. She was obviously listening very attentively to the things I was describing, so much so that she was able to read between the lines and redirect my attention to some important details that I was missing. I now feel like I can give strong first impressions without having to sacrifice values that are important to me -- this was my goal, and I'm delighted to have arrived at it.
Women Rising Private Coaching
A 3 month leadership coaching package that builds your influence skills so you’ll be seen as a leader by your colleagues, get noticed by senior management and feel confident moving into a leadership position. After Women Rising, you’ll apply for promotions with confidence - and with your peers and managers actively cheering you on.
Here’s what you get:
- An Energy Leadership Index assessment, so you’ll get the insights you need to let go of other people’s expectations.
- Six private coaching sessions (45 minutes) every two weeks on Saturday mornings (9 am EST - 1 pm EST), so you get the support you need to advance your career.
- My proprietary Leadership Discovery Survey (LDS), so we can quickly identify the leadership skills for you to develop to influence your peers.
- Four self-assessment questionnaires, so we can identify your STRENGTHS (instead of weaknesses) that will make you the most influential leader you can be.
- Shared Google Doc journal for you to share your weekly reflections about, so you’ll finally have the accountability to make sure that you’re developing your skills.
$1499 (pay in full)
OR six monthly installments: $249/ month
After you sign up for the program, within 24 hours, you’ll receive instructions on:
- Access and instructions for your Leadership Discovery Survey
- Links to the four self-assessment questionnaires and the Energy Leadership Index
- Instructions on booking your coaching calls (Saturday mornings, 9am EST - 2 pm EST)
- Access to the shared Google Doc accountability journal
I was well prepared and confident about getting the promotion
I had been working for the same organization for the last four years. I have consistently had great reviews and received salary increases. However, that has not come with a senior title. I was struggling with having lots of responsibilities without authority. I was pregnant and about to hit my third trimester, and thought it may pose a challenge in asking for a higher title. One of my family members did not think I should ask for a promotion since I was about to have a baby and that I should focus on my pregnancy and baby.
I had a performance review, which went really well, and I was mulling over it for weeks. I got a merit-based salary increase, and I wanted to advocate myself to also get a promotion. I decided to schedule a meeting with my manager to ask for a promotion.
Liz's process was helpful for me to get clarity of my goals and how I wanted to structure the conversation with my supervisor. Liz talked me through all the scenarios that could occur during the conversation with my manager. Going into the conversation, I was well prepared and confident about getting the promotion.
If you are mid-career and are looking to transition into a senior role, you'd greatly benefit from working with Liz. She has very positive energy, and she is able to motivate and instill confidence in people. Liz has got your back!
Will we work on my resume, LinkedIn profile and job negotiation skills?We can work on any of the mindset issues that come up around these topics (am I good enough etc), but we will not zoom in to work on the tactics around getting a promotion.
She has crafted her art
I appreciate the clarity, focus, and actionable leadership development from my discussions with Liz. She has crafted her art, so well honed by active listening and coaching expertise, along with evidence-based research in emotional intelligence, leadership, and women's career development. Even after one conversation, I have already discovered the change to be visible to myself, family, and work members.
Liz gave me my evenings and weekends back!
"Before we worked together, I was overwhelmed - I was working a lot and was struggling to prioritize. I had so much to do and sometimes felt paralyzed by it all. My perfectionism meant I had a hard time delegating, because I worried what would happen if I gave up control. I now have clarity around how to prioritize, and I've been able to take time off to spend with my family."
Liz gave me the support I needed to make bold moves in my life.
"I was professionally successful, with a loving partner and great friendships. But I still felt conflicted inside, like I was trying to do everything well, so I couldn’t focus on what was most important. Our sessions always lead to incredible breakthroughs, and I was amazed at how quickly I was able to resolve some of my biggest challenges. I realized that it’s like having all the perks of a close friend or mentor who is rooting for you 100%, but who brings a third party perspective and who ONLY focuses on what YOU want."